Reesa manages consultations in competition law, data protection regulations, and labour law. Reesa consults and represents clients in all matters concerning competition law and state aid, having remarkable experience in representing clients in litigation related to issues of competition law and state aid, among others in the European Court of Justice.
Reesa is a data protection specialist, and holds the EIPA (European Institute of Public Administration) professional certification and a diploma from the Tallinn University of Technology. Reesa consults LINKLaw clients on all legal issues related to the protection of personal data.
Reesa also consults clients on issues related to labour law, both regarding the drafting of contracts and documents, and in disputes. She also regularly trains students in her respective areas. Reesa’s seminars are popular and always highly appreciated by her clients.
Selection of Works
- Representing Ragn-Sells AS in a merger process with Väätsa Prügila AS and in various related civil and administrative court disputes.
- Representing AS Eesti Pagar in a legal dispute related to state aid received from Enterprise Estonia (EAS).
- Advising companies belonging to Viru Keemia Grupp on competition law matters and representing them in various labour disputes.
- Advising MAXIMA Eesti OÜ on daily issues related to labour law, including the design of personnel policy documents, and representing MAXIMA Eesti OÜ in various legal disputes.
- Advising Genius Sports Services Eesti OÜ on the design and drafting of personnel policy documents and in various negotiations on the termination of employment relationships.
- Advising Tomra Baltic companies on issues related to data protection, competition law, and labour law, including drafting contracts and other personnel policy documents and in contract negotiations.
- Advising and representing the Estonian Ministry of Defence in administrative court disputes related to national defense interests and in daily administrative law issues.
- Advising Kühne + Nagel IT Service Centre AS on labour law and data protection issues.