In everyday business, it is necessary to adopt quick decisions, but one should not forget the relevant regulation and proper documentation. We advise clients on issues related to the establishment of companies and starting operations, and also on day-to-day business activities, as well as on complex disputes under corporate law.
We also have extensive experience in advising and representing companies on mergers and acquisitions. We always approach tasks in a client-focused manner, by creating a special working group that takes into account the exact needs of each specific client. If necessary, we involve in the particular task also the specialists in competition law, labour law, intellectual and IT law and other specific fields. As a result, we can offer each client a full service that ensures the achievement of the client’s requested goals.
We advise and represent clients in, among other things, the following:
- founding and registering associations both in Estonia and abroad;
- structuring and restructuring of legal entities and groups;
- acquisition and transfer of shares, stock, companies, and assets;
- merger, division, transformation and liquidation of companies;
- conducting and organizing the legal due diligence and preparing legal opinions;
- advising companies in their daily business activities and corporate governance matters, including in preparation of different legal documents and in regard to the entries to the commercial registry;
- preparing agreements and other necessary documents, including shareholders’ agreements, minutes and decisions of the general meeting, meeting of shareholders, meeting of the management board and supervisory board, the articles of association of companies, etc.;
- consulting in connection to the anti-money laundering and anti-terrorist financing prevention requirements.
Selection of recent projects:
Viru Keemia Grupp AS and its subsidiaries
Advising on various corporate law matters
Establishing subsidiary companies in foreign countries, with recent successful experiences in Latvia, Lithuania, Finland, Switzerland, and Luxembourg
Counselling in the acquisition of shares of Deskis OÜ
Counselling in the acquisition of shares of Väätsa Prügila AS, including in merger proceeding
EstPak Plastik AS
Counselling in the division process