LINKLaw lawyers consult contracting authorities and tenderers in the preparation of public procurements and tenders, conducting procurements, and in the settlement of disputes. LINKLaw’s vast experience allows our lawyers to provide valuable advice to both the procurer and the provider, as well as the consumer of the procured. Such a wealth of experience makes it possible to prevent many problem areas and protect our client’s interests when disputes arise.
In addition to supply, construction, and design procurements, we have experience in defence and security, transport, and media and security solutions.
We advise and represent clients in, among other things, the following:
- strategic and procedural advice on the necessity of the procurement procedure and type selection;
- preparing the necessary procurement documents, including technical specifications, procurement conditions, and contracts;
- qualification of tenderers and applicants, comparison and evaluation of tenders, selection of a successful tender;
- providing legal advice related to European Union grants, including assessment of the eligibility of costs, and preparing documents related to the receipt and realisation of the grant;
- participation in the preparation of tenders and the analysis of procurement documentation;
- representation in the Public Procurement Appeals Committee and in all court levels, including challenging or defending procurement documents and procurement results;
- consulting and representing clients in relation to public procurement supervision procedures;
- courses and lectures in public procurement.
Valik tehtud töid:
AS Harju Elekter
Advising and representing in public procurement procedures and in the Public Procurement Review Committee with an estimated value of 122,000,000 euros.
Advising Estonia’s leading security firm in different public procurement procedures, representing in the Public Procurement Review Committee and court proceedings.
EstPak Plastik AS
Advising in the procurement procedure, negotiations, and conclusion of a public contract related to the PET sheet extrusion line.
Elbit Systems Ltd
Advising and representing a major defence security company based in Israel, in the public procurement procedure and the conclusion of a framework agreement with the Estonian Defence Forces (Eesti Kaitsevägi) regarding the supply of 120 mm mortar bombs.
Advising in public procurement procedure for the transport of timber by road with an estimated value of 251,000,000 euros organised by the State Forest Management Centre (Riigimetsa Majandamise Keskus).
Consultation of building companies, local governments, translation agency, etc. in public procurement procedures, Public Procurement Review Committee, and judicial proceedings.