LINKLaw lawyers have impeccable knowledge and long-term experience in crafting the best solutions when financial difficulties arise. We offer expert consulting services and representation for both creditors and debtors in bankruptcy and reorganisation proceedings. Our quick and on point approach helps ensure the best protection of our clients’ financial interests.
We advise and represent our clients on all issues related to bankruptcy proceedings and reorganisation, among others, our services include:
- preparation for bankruptcy, rehabilitation proceedings or debt restructuring, including the analysis of the legal person’s economic situation and preparation of the resulting action plan;
- preparation of the required documentation for initiating bankruptcy or rehabilitation proceedings, including bankruptcy warning, bankruptcy petition, rehabilitation petition or debt reorganisation application;
- preparation and submission of claims in bankruptcy proceedings, preparation of the application for the exclusion of assets from the bankruptcy estate and other documents related to bankruptcy proceedings;
- submitting claims against a shareholder or board member who is personally responsible for the liabilities of the company;
- client representation in the bankruptcy proceedings, including bankruptcy committees, creditors’ general meetings (including claims defense meetings) and in court;
- consulting in cross-border bankruptcy proceedings;
- consulting in relation to the rehabilitation of the company and preparing the related necessary documentation, including rehabilitation plans, reorganisation plans, debt restructuring plans or drafting a compromise agreement;
- activities related to the termination and liquidation of a legal entity.