Properly drafted agreements serve as a prerequisite for a well-functioning cooperation. Our daily experience shows that adequate and correct agreements ensure the desired objectives, good and smooth cooperation, and reduce the risk of disputes. Legal assistance related to the contracts that we offer includes evaluation of the suitable type of the agreement, preparation of agreement draft, participation in the agreement negotiations and also advising on the proper fulfilment of concluded agreements.
We advise and represent clients in, among other things, the following:
- preliminary agreements and letters of intent;
- sales agreements, distribution agreements and agreements related to international trade;
- lease agreements, rent agreements and other kinds of usage agreements;
- cooperation agreements and civil law partnership agreements;
- shareholders’ agreements and partnership agreements;
- agreements for the supply of services, including agreements for services, agreements for construction services, subcontract agreements, mandate agreements, agency agreements, brokerage agreements, transport agreements, deposit agreements and storage agreement;
- standard terms and conditions of sales and service agreements;
- online store terms and conditions;
- loan agreements, lease agreements and other credit and financing agreements;
- pledge agreements, surety agreements, guarantee agreements and other security agreements;
- claim assignment agreements and agreements on assumption of liabilities;
- agreements related to immovable and movable property.
Selection of recent projects:
Viru Keemia Grupp AS and its subsidiaries
Counselling Viru Keemia Grupp AS and its subsidiaries on various contract law issues, including drafting various standard terms and conditions as used by VKG group companies, drafting contracts related to various development projects and participating in contract negotiations (including IT developments, as well as engineering, procurement and construction (EPC) agreements related to Petroter II and III oil refinery, lime plant, desulphurisation system, ash removal system and gas turbine construction, etc.)
Baltic entities of Tomra Group
Advising in regard to launching the deposit containers system in Latvia (2022) and Lithuania (2016) and entering of Tomra group to the named markets, including advising on drafting and negotiating the cooperation agreement with the deposit system administrator, establishing and initiating the activities of Tomra’s respective companies, as well as providing day-to-day advice to Tomra’s Baltic entities on various legal matters
Real estate development projects
Advising on various real estate development projects (like Graf Zeppelini Maja, Raudteevalitsuse Villa, Martensi Maja, Telliskivi Quarter), including drafting and negotiating engineering and construction agreements, construction supervision agreements, subcontracting agreements, lease agreements, etc.
Providing daily legal assistance, including drafting and amending lease agreements, for companies like PLKV Invest OÜ, Linnailu OÜ, and Karamelli Holding OÜ, and others
E-commerce stores and web platforms
Drafting sales and service terms, including for ELKE Mööbel, Netikino, and others