A successful company consists of motivated and qualified employees, whose experience and work forms the basis for a strong business with a future. In order for the company to be competitive and innovative in the market, it is necessary to create and maintain good working relationships. In addition to personal trust, it is important to have employment agreements that are explicit and straightforward and documents regulate the company’s activities.
In a constantly changing economic situation, however, attention must also be paid to correct termination procedures and any necessary restructurings. All such goals require prior analysis and a great deal of experience to prevent or solve potential problems.
We advise and represent clients in, among other things, the following:
- preparing employment agreements and service agreements for members of the management board and supervisory board members, consultations on matters related to the amendment and termination of contracts;
- preparation of internal work procedures and job descriptions;
- creation of motivation systems and HR strategies;
- preparation of other contracts, agreements, and documents related to the employment relationship, including confidentiality agreements, non-competition agreements, proprietary liability agreements, intellectual property transfer agreements, and option agreements;
- consultation in personal data protection matters in employment relations;
- consultation in employment matters in the case of mergers, divisions, and the restructuring or transfer of companies;
- settlement of disputes in labour dispute committee and in court.
Selection of recent projects:
Genius Sports Services Eesti OÜ
Advising in labour disputes and in the drafting of employment contracts and other documents regulating employment relationships. Also, successful representation in negotiations for compromise agreements
Viru Keemia Grupp conglomerate companies
Advising on everyday labour law matters, drafting employment contracts and other documents regulating employment relationships, and representing them in court disputes and Labour Inspectorate oversight procedures
Tomra Service OÜ and Tomra Baltic companies
Advising in the drafting of employment contracts and other documents regulating employment relationships, as well as representing them in employment termination
Representing in administrative proceedings with the Labour Inspectorate and in court disputes, and providing advice on the drafting of employment contracts and other documents regulating employment relationships
Maxima Eesti OÜ
Drafting employment contracts and other documents regulating employment relationships, as well as representing them in labour dispute committees and court proceedings, as well as successful representation in negotiations for compromise agreements
AS Eesti Raudtee
Providing advice on everyday labour law matters and advising in Labour Inspectorate oversight procedures