Maksim specializes in corporate and business advisory, as well as in the management of M&A projects, conducting due diligence, and drafting and analyzing business sale and purchase agreements, shareholder agreements and other related documents.
Maksim regularly advises clients on their day-to-day business activities and has extensive experience in the preparation and negotiation of commercial contracts. He has also provided legal assistance to both national and international clients by representing them before state regulators, including financial supervision institutions, the Estonian Tax and Customs Board and the Police and Border Guard Board.
Selection of Works
- Consultation of AS Viru Keemia Grupp (VKG), one of Estonia’s biggest industrial groups, in different matters.
- Consultation and representation of Articard OÜ, which is one of Estonia’ s biggest security services providers, in different matters.
- Advised investors regarding the reorganization of the ownership structure of one of the biggest shopping centres in Riga – Stockmann shopping centre.
- Advised Asymmetric Studios on the production of the film “Pinocchio and the Water of Life” with 20 000 000 euros budget.
- Counselling of Coop Eesti Keskühistu in connection with the acquisition of the shares of Eesti Krediidipank by Coop Eesti Keskühistu, including questions related to shareholders relations.
- Advising and representing VKG Energia in the transaction of acquiring a new turbine – the value of the transaction was 15 million euros.
- Representing and advising investors in the transaction in which the investors sold their 50% share in Krimelte OÜ (Wolf Group OÜ).