Reesa is Law Firm LINKLaw competition law and labour law specialist. She consults clients in all matters related to competition law and state aid. Reesa gained expertise in these areas from her studies in Estonia, the United Kingdom and Germany. Reesa has noteworthy experience in representing clients in court disputes related to competition law and state aid. She also advises clients in labour law related matters when preparing contracts and documents and during litigation.
Furthermore, Reesa has been a speaker in several conferences and seminars with presentations on competition law and labour law. She has also trained students of the University of Tartu in competition law and provided guidance to the University of Tartu’s team when preparing for the international moot court competition.
2013 – 2015 Law Office Glikman Alvin & Partners, attorney / attorney-at-law
2011 – 2012 Law Office Alvin Rödl & Partner, lawyer / attorney
2008 – 2011 Law Office Lentsius & Talts, lawyer
2007 – 2008 National Heritage Board, legal adviser
2013 King´s College London, Summer University: European Union law
2013 IBC Legal Conferences 15th Annual European Competition Law Summer School
2011 University of Tartu, Faculty of Law, MA
2008 University of Tartu, Faculty of Law, BA
2006 – 2007 Universita degli studi di Bari (Italy), Faculty of Law
2003 – 2004 Tallinn University of Pedagogy, Faculty of Social Sciences (specialty: administrative management and public law)
Since 2013 Member of the International Association of Young Lawyers (AIJA)
Since 2012 Member of the Estonian Bar Association
2008 Roundtable of the Estonian national heritage, member of the legislation workgroup
Selection of works
- Representation of IGLU OÜ in a court dispute regarding unfair competition and consultation in daily legal matters.
- Consultation of Viru Keemia Grupp AS and Viru Keemia Grupp companies in different competition law matters.
- Representation of Eesti Pagar AS in state aid related court dispute.
- Representation of VKG Soojus AS in different court disputes.
- Representation of Skanska AS in court disputes.
- Representation of Iglu OÜ employees in labour disputes with their former employer.
- Consultation of Genius Sports Services Eesti OÜ in labour law related issues, incl. representation in dispute settlements and consultation in daily legal matters.
- Consultation of the subsidiaries of AS Tallinna Sadam on competition matters in various court disputes.
- Representation of Reyktal AS in the administrative proceedings at the Labour Inspectorate and consultation in drafting of employment contracts and other labour related documentation, also representation in administrative court proceedings.
- Consultation of Seven Networks Estonia OÜ in labour law matters regarding the liquidation of the company and representation in labour disputes.
- Consultation and representation of the Ministry of Defence in the administrative court dispute related to national defence interests and consultation in administrative law related to daily matters.
- Consultation of the Latvian Railway’s (Latvijas Dzelzceļš) subsidiary LDz Cargo in connection with the European Union legislation on railway and rolling stock.
Selection of publications
- State Aid. The Estonian chapter, Getting the Deal Through 2014.
- Corporate Acquisitions and Mergers. Co-author of the Estonian chapter, Kluwer Law International 2014.
- Termination of the employment contract, spelling it out. Postimees Juhtimine, June 2013.
- It may still be possible to dispute employer’s caution. Maaleht March 2012.
- Equal remuneration principle and indirect discrimination in the practice of the European Court of Justice. Juridica 2011, No. 10.