Administrative Law Commercial and Corporate Law Competition Law and State Aid Construction and Planning Contract Law Data Protection Dispute Resolution Energy Environmental Law and Natural Resources Insolvency and Rehabilitation Intellectual Property and IT Law Labour Law Mergers and Acquisitions (M&A) Public Procurement Transport and Infrastructure
There has been rapid development in the energy sector in the last years which can be seen from the constant rise in the importance of renewable energy and from the changes in the laws that regulate this area. We have advised and represented both energy companies as well as network operators during the realization of different projects and in the settlement of disputes. We have also represented public agencies in legal matters and resolution of disputes that have arisen from the plans to realise renewable energy infrastructures.
We have the competence and experience to provide, among other things, the following services:
- consulting clients in the application, amendment or revocation of environmental permits and licenses;
- consulting clients in the establishment of infrastructures and in the assessment of the environmental impacts from the plans;
- drafting legal opinions regarding the production of electricity and heat, and the construction of respective infrastructures;
- providing comprehensive advice related to the energy market, including the production, sale and use of different types of energy;
- consulting clients in matters related to the greenhouse gas emission quotas;
- consulting and representing clients in challenge, arbitration and court proceedings related to energy matters.
Contact person: managing partner Toomas Tamme (Email Toomas).
Attorney-at-Law | Managing Partner
+372 600 4490
+372 600 4366