Triin is the head of the dispute resolution, administrative law and environmental law unit in Law Firm LINKLaw and one of the founding members. She has practised as an attorney for 17 years and for the past 10 years Triin has led the litigation team where she has trained many young successful attorneys. Representing clients in the most demanding cases, which often require expert knowledge, has made her a recognized litigator. Triin has long and extensive experience in the environmental and administrative law. There are few attorneys in Estonia who, like Triin, have specialized mainly in administrative disputes. Triin is undoubtedly one of the top experts in this area. Triin’s dedication and professionalism has been recognized in the court as well as by clients.
2013 – 2015 Law Office Glikman Alvin & Partners, attorney-at-law / partner
2007 – 2012 Law Office Alvin Rödl & Partner, attorney-at-law / partner
2004 – 2007 Law Office Luberg and Päts, lawyer, attorney-at-law
2002 – 2004 Law Office HETA, lawyer
2000 – 2002 Alar Schults Notary Office, legal assistant
2002 University of Tartu, Faculty of Law (LL.B.), officially equivalent to MA
Since 2017 Member of the Estonian Bar Association Administrative Law Committee
Since 2002 Member of the Estonian Bar Association
Selection of works
- Consultation and representation of Viru Keemia Grupp AS, one of Estonia’s biggest companies, and its subsidiaries in different environmental matters, including oil shale mining permits in administrative and judicial proceedings, industrial emissions, environmental charges, waste and heat price limit related issues.
- Representation of the city of Tallinn in different court disputes, including court disputes related to the House of Blackheads (Mustpeade maja).
- Participation in various law legislative processes in the interest of clients, including Industrial Emissions Act, Earth’s Crust Act, Railways Act, Public Transport Act etc.
- Representation of AS Merko Ehitus group enterprises and Riverito AS in environmental court disputes.
- Representation of Järva County Government in a dispute regarding the thematic plan of the main national highway in Estonia.
- Representation of the city of Keila in court proceedings related to a claim of damages.
- Representation of Eesti Pagar AS in state aid related disputes.
- Representation of AS Skanska in construction disputes.
- Representation of IGLU OÜ and its employees in court disputes.
- Representation of OÜ Järve Biopuhastus, the biggest water undertaker in the Ida-Virumaa region, in different disputes that arose from the contract for services concluded on the FIDIC conditions.
- Representation of Arkaadia Kapital AS and its subsidiaries in different disputes, including successful representation in court against the Ministry of the Environment in the price dispute of a property bought at an auction.
- Representation of various local governments and private persons in planning and construction disputes.
- Representation of Citadele Bank against OÜ Dekoil in damage dispute.
- Consultation and representation of railway companies in court disputes.
SELECTION OF PUBLICATIONS
- The Possibility of Effective Legal Protection in Administrative Court Procedures, published by Juridica, 2018/3